The painting is slowly getting done... I usually just sit there staring at it. Haha, but it's slowly coming along. This one is interesting because in some ways it's not as strong as the other two, but in others I think it's going a lot more toward something I've been striving for. I love the black line, the graphic backpack line... and I like that his shirt is incorporated into the background. I need to keep fiddling but a lot of this process has been figuring out what direction I want to go from here. I think I have been thinking more and more and more about Georges de la Tour.

I have also been thinking about my upcoming weeks. Cannot wait for Dublin!!! And then it's possible Alex may get here for the weekend before Thanksgiving then THANKSGIVING with Shayna. And then it's finals, then Christmas and then New Years. It's just going to be the best month ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment