Arriving the morning of the first, the clouds were incredibly beautiful and completely distracted me from sleeping.
Piazza del Popolo from above!! (Five minute walk from the academic building.)
Spanish Steps from the top, with the beautiful skyline of Rome!
Me in front of Trinity Church on the top of the Spanish Steps! I got to go inside, but had to use one of the shawls at the front to cover my shoulders.
In case you couldn't tell, the last three photos were from a little walking trip a friend and I took around the city after the orientation at Temple. It has been INCREDIBLY hot, so we traveled slowly and methodically from shady spot to spot. The really nice thing about the heat, though, was these touristy 'hot' spots (haha) weren't as crowded. I had gone to the Spanish Steps the night before without a camera, but because it was evening the place was packed!

2 comments:
hi honey! trying in vain (so far) to set up a google account.
wow! I guess it worked!
I love the picture of you in front of Trinity Church.
Post a Comment