Friday, November 6, 2009

Painting Post

Just an update on what these puppies look like. As per usual I actually have tweaked the white background one since this photo... oh well.


Ross... took a lot of changing and mooshing around and I think I'm really ready to try something different... but what?

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I really like both the tree and the graffiti as backgrounds, but not sure about the white. It works better for Amita than for Ross.

Unknown said...

I guess I didn't look at them right -- I see that the backgrounds are NOT white. Prob. just the photo and my memory, since I can't look at the paintings and post a comment at the same time!

Isabel said...

Yeah, the blue was an experiment and i didn't like it in the end. But... live and learn. This next one is getting a dark background again.